pm kisan kyc : Under PM Kisan Yojana (pm kisan yojana 2022), the central government transfers an installment of Rs 2000 to the account of farmers.
pm kisan kyc, ekyc : pm kisan csc kyc update and pm kisan samman nidhi kyc status @ pm kisan.gov.in . PM kisan samman nidhi enables farmers to easily carry out farming related activities without worrying about financial troubles. With the help of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana , farmers can easily bear all the expenses related to farming throughout the year. In February 2019, the central government launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana . Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched a special scheme in Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh by sending 2,000 to 1 crore farmers of the country on a single day.
Small and marginal farmers who will successfully register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 will be able to get benefits in their bank accounts. Because under PM Kisan Yojana 2,000 rupees are transferred after every four months. Overall, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi transfers Rs 6000 annually to each registered farmer. The farmers who are not getting the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana will have to complete the EKYC process, which is relatively easy.
PM Kisan Scheme Status: Under PM Kisan Yojana (pm kisan yojana 2022), the central government transfers an installment of Rs 2000 to the account of farmers. If you are also waiting for the 11th installment, then this is important news for you. The government will transfer the money of the 11th installment to the farmers’ account after Holi . If you also want this money, then you should do some important work before that till 31st March, otherwise this money will not come in your account.
Get e-KYC done quickly
many ineligible people were taking advantage of this government scheme, due to which the government has made e-KYC mandatory for everyone. If you do not do this KYC then the money of 11th installment will not come in your account. Without e-KYC your 11th installment will get stuck. You can do this KYC online sitting at home. pm kisan kyc
How to do eKYC
- To get e-KYC done, you have to first go to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- In the top right corner you will see the option of ekyc.
- You have to click on this eKYC.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After that you have to enter the image code and click on submit button.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and fill OTP.
- After this if all your details are completely valid then your eKYC process will be completed.
- Invalid will be written if your procedure is not correct.
- You can get it rectified by visiting the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- ”pm kisan kyc”
When will the 11th installment money come?
Let us tell you that under the PM Kisan Yojana, the first installment money is given to the farmers between April 1 and July 31. At the same time, the money of the second installment is transferred between August 1 and November 30. Apart from this, the money of the third installment is transferred between December 1 and March 31. According to this, in the beginning of April, the amount of 11 installments will be transferred to the account of the farmers. ”pm kisan kyc”
The 10th installment was transferred on January
1, the money of the 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was transferred to the farmers’ account on January 1, 2022. An installment of Rs 2000 was transferred to the accounts of crores of farmers. of the country. pm kisan kyc
money in their account
Let us discuss here that money is coming through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in the account of the farmers who have done the work of getting the Aadhar card made. There are some farmers who have got ten installments after doing this. Those farmers who submit the application after registering with KYC, money gets in their account through Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Get PM Kisan EKYC done in this way
First of all open PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in in your computer.
On the right side of the page you will see an option named eKYC which you have to select.
Enter your Aadhar Card Number and Captcha Code and Search Aadhar.
To verify the Aadhar card, do the work of giving the mobile number associated with it.
On the next page, click on ‘Ask for OTP’ and then enter the OTP in the appropriate form.
pm kisan kyc
Here is the last date of PM Kisan ekyc
Let us inform here that under the 11th installment, money is going to come in the account of the farmers. To get Rs 2000, farmers have to complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC before March 31, 2022. There is already a link for PM Kisan e-KYC. You need to visit the main page of the official website to complete the process.
PM Kisan KYC: Check beneficiary status like this
Open PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official website pmkisan.gov.in on your computer.
Select ‘Beneficiary Status’ from the drop-down menu.
Enter Aadhaar number, bank account number or phone number.
pm kisan kyc
pm kisan nidhi kyc – How to Complete the E KYC Process
Farmers who want to get Rs 2000 under 11th installment in their bank accounts will have to complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC this month by 31st March 2022 . The PM Kisan KYC link is already activated, and you need to reach the main page. Official website and complete the process of pm kisan ekyc . Follow the steps given below to know PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC process
- The first step is to click on the official website ekyc link of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in .
- After clicking on the above link from the above step, you are directly on its home page.
- You should reach the ‘Farmers Corner’ column on the right.
- Select the e-KYC option, where you will be required to enter the login credentials given during PM Kisan application submission. Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The above method will fetch the OTP on your mobile number linked with your Aadhar card. Enter PM Kisan and Aadhaar OTP to verify your details.
- A message for successful submission of PM Kisan e-KYC will pop up on the screen of your device.